20.109(S07): old announcements
(Difference between revisions)
(New page: ==from Mod1== * Pictures of your Western blots are posted on the talk page assiociated with the M1D6 lab * Don't forget the first draft of your [[20....)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 04:48, 1 April 2007
- Oral presentations for Mod2 will be held Thursday March 22nd and Friday March 23rd from 1-5 in 56-402.
- Pictures of your Western blots are posted on the talk page assiociated with the M1D6 lab
- Don't forget the first draft of your first writing assignment is due March 1 or 2. Please email to NK, DE, and HB before coming to lab that day.
- Note: I've added a few direct links from the Mod1 homepage to help retrieve the M13 refactoring work---
Nkuldell 11:47, 23 February 2007 (EST)
- Pictures of agarose gels to examine candidate clones are now posted on the talk page associated with the M1D4 lab
- you might find this link relevant to our discussions about DNA sequencing and synthesis and its impact
- the images of the gels from Mod1 Day2 have now been posted to the talk page associated with the Mod1 Day 2 lab: nice looking gels
- if you start a new wiki page for the M13 redesign work, be sure to name it according to established page naming rules, namely "your user name: M13 foo" to distinguish it from everyone else's M13-related pages. Thanks!
- for another way to examine DNA sequence data check out the DNA rainbow project