20.109(S13): old announcements
- Shannon will hold an office hour in the lab on Tuesday evening (2/26) from 7:30-8:30pm.
- Reminder: Shannon will hold office hours in the lab (56-322) from 11am-12pm today, and Agi will hold office hours in 16-319 from 3:30-4:30 pm. Hope to see some of y'all there!
- Wording was corrected in question #1 of the M1D3 FNT, from "gel extraction" to "DNA extraction."
- FYI -- here is a link to Marilee's presentation about writing a research paper from Wed, Feb 13. Shannon Hughes 15:03, 15 February 2013 (EST)
- Hi folks -- I hope that you all found your figure assignments okay within the M1D3 protocol. I wanted to make clear that the FNT slide is to be done with your partner rather than alone, and that it does not need to be handed in at the beginning of class. You do need to have an electronic copy available during class to revise and ultimately present. AgiStachowiak 16:25, 13 February 2013 (EST)
- The first module-based quiz will now be held on M1D3 instead of M1D2, that is, on Thursday and Friday of this coming week. Both M1D1 and M1D2 material will be covered. AgiStachowiak 20:27, 9 February 2013 (EST)