Instructors: Eric Alm, Drew Endy (ejalm; endy & mit # edu)
TAs: Lawrence David and Sonia Timberlake (ldavid; soniat)
Lecture: M/W 10-11a (36-153)
TA Office Hours: T:7PM-8PM; F:10AM-11AM (48-216)
Welcome to 20.181, MIT Biological Engineering's computation course!
- Due to the holiday and to reduce the work level, HW4 will be due Wednesday 9/27 at 1159pm, and HW5 postponed until the following week.
- Community notes from Lecture 5
- HW3 additional help
- We will be holding a second office hours this week on Tuesday from 7ish to 8ish in 48-216. Ring doorbell (east door) if locked.
- Community notes from Lecture 4.
- For HW#2, your code only has to deal with trees with branch lengths.
- If you are not registered for the class yet but would like to be included on the mailing list, please email soniat. Alternatively, a record of emails sent out to the class will be available on the wiki here.
(Zif28-GCN4 image adapted from Wolfe et al.