(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 19:58, 21 November 2008
- Thank you for reminding me that I have forgotten to give you the images to process for the Fourier problem in HW8. They are now posted in MATLAB file format. I have also included the Perlman paper that I mentioned in the homework and hopefully make the last problem clearer. Good luck.
- Lecture note for Advanced Fluorescence Microscopy II posted.
- Lecture note for Advanced Fluorescence Microscopy I posted.
- Homework 8 posted, due right before Thanksgiving.
- Lecture notes for Fluorescence Spectroscopy II & III are posted.
- Office Hours Monday from 2:00-4:00 PM to answer questions about PSET #7
- Lecture note for Fluorescence Spectroscopy I is posted.
- A corrected, updated schedule is posted again: schedule. There may be an additional homework 9 for extra credit.
- Lectures notes for ImageProcessing I & II are posted
Lab Opening Hours
Documents This includes documents related to psets, quizes, labs, and lectures
- MODULE III REPORT DUE Monday 11/17
- Student presentations on 11/20
- Student presentations Tuesday 11/25
- PSET #8 DUE Thursday 11/25 (note change again)
- Thanksgiving holiday 11/27-28
- 12/5 will be the last day to work in the lab on your final project
- Final project report will be due on 12/10
Course packet and readings
20.309 course packet (schedule, reading assignments, lab modules, and homework: 3.5 MB pdf file)
Readings for the first half of the course are available in a single (32 MB pdf) file, located in the readings folder of the course locker. The course locker is available on all lab machines, Project Athena machines, and via AFS.
To access the locker from a Project Athena machine, type:
attach 20.309 and then
The full AFS path to the readings folder is:
You can also download the file directly at this link. The login and password will be provided in lecture.
(Due to copyright restrictions, this file cannot be posted on Openwetware.)