- Lecture Note for Optics & Microscopy IV is now online. Please note that there will be a quiz tomorrow.
- Lecture Note for Optics & Microscopy III is now online.
- Lecture Notes for Optics & Microscopy I & II and Problem Set #6 are now online. Due to some posting problems, Problem Set #6 is due on October 28. See updated schedule.
- Problem Set #5 will be extended to October 24, part (e): 10ms (not 10us)
- DNA melting report and thermal noise lab slides from Friday 10/04 lecture
- DNA data analysis slides from Tuesday 9/30 lecture are now posted here
- Slides for Friday 9/26 lecture are now posted here
- Sign up for your presentation (with this link) by September 23 to avoid being randomly assigned.
- Updates for the DNA melting module
- New lab hours:
Lab Opening Hours
Documents This includes documents related to psets, quizes, labs, and lectures
Course packet and readings
20.309 course packet (schedule, reading assignments, lab modules, and homework: 3.5 MB pdf file)
Readings for the first half of the course are available in a single (32 MB pdf) file, located in the readings folder of the course locker. The course locker is available on all lab machines, Project Athena machines, and via AFS.
To access the locker from a Project Athena machine, type:
attach 20.309 and then
The full AFS path to the readings folder is:
You can also download the file directly at this link. The login and password will be provided in lecture.
(Due to copyright restrictions, this file cannot be posted on Openwetware.)