Team Progress and Mentoring Reports
Each report should be a one to two page summary of your freshman team's work and a summary of your contributions to accomplishing the project. The report should also include a summary of your freshman team's dynamics and a summary of your contributions to the workings of the team.
Each report is due on the day of your team's presentation.
- 3 ideas progress report is due Wednesday March 9th
- Tech Spec progress report is due Wednesday April 6th
- Final Briefing progress report is due Wednesday May 11th, including suggested grades for the contribution of each team member to the content of the final project.
A sample progress report is offered here. This sample is a modified submission from JK in 20.902(S08).
Each report is worth 10 points
Late reports will be penalized 0.5 points for each day late
Each report is worth 10% of your final grade (30% total)
Other contributions to your Team Mentoring Grade
- Team's project average
- Based on the grade for the 3 major assignments submitted by your freshman team
- Worth 15% of your final grade
- Instructor Leverage
- discretionary adjustment by NK
- Worth 5% of your final grade