Week 3 Tuesday
Why are we doing this?
Week 3 Studio
Week 3 Thursday
Getting to 3 ideas
We will not meet as a class today but you are expected to spend the 1.5 hours that you might have enjoyed in 26-152 looking at the requirements for the upcoming 3-Ideas Presentations and planning a project for which you can articulate at least 3 of these 5 points:
- What: what problem or opportunity are you thinking of focusing on? How sweeping or focused is this idea?
- How: what approach could you take to make a dent in the problem?
- What if if your project is fully successful, how big a difference could it make? what concerns does it raise?
- What else are there other technologies that can be used/have been used to address this area?
- Dunno how big are the gaps in what you know? how much is completely unknown or unknowable?