840:153g:Projects/project10/2010/09/30

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Autocreate 2010/09/30 Entry for 840:153g:Projects/project10)
(Entry title)
Line 7: Line 7:
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
==Entry title==
==Entry title==
-
* Insert content here...
+
* This week we finished DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium and ran a gel electrophoresis to determine presence of DNA. We also figured out our primers - forward with biobrick extension, reverse with biobrick extension, forward without biobrick extension, and reverse without biobrick extension - to be ordered.
 +
Next time we will hopefully receive our primers and run PCR to determine if the primers work.

Revision as of 18:18, 30 September 2010

Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Entry title

  • This week we finished DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium and ran a gel electrophoresis to determine presence of DNA. We also figured out our primers - forward with biobrick extension, reverse with biobrick extension, forward without biobrick extension, and reverse without biobrick extension - to be ordered.

Next time we will hopefully receive our primers and run PCR to determine if the primers work.


Personal tools