840:153g:Projects/project10/2010/09/30

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Entry title)
(Entry title)
Line 6: Line 6:
| colspan="2"|
| colspan="2"|
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
-
==Entry title==
+
[[Image:[[Image:9_30_10Group10.jpg]]]]==Entry title==
* This week we finished DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium and ran a gel electrophoresis to determine presence of DNA... it worked! We have DNA! We also figured out our primers - forward with biobrick extension, reverse with biobrick extension, forward without biobrick extension, and reverse without biobrick extension - to be ordered.  
* This week we finished DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium and ran a gel electrophoresis to determine presence of DNA... it worked! We have DNA! We also figured out our primers - forward with biobrick extension, reverse with biobrick extension, forward without biobrick extension, and reverse without biobrick extension - to be ordered.  
Next time we will hopefully receive our primers and run PCR to determine if the primers work.
Next time we will hopefully receive our primers and run PCR to determine if the primers work.

Revision as of 15:41, 7 October 2010

Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

[[Image:Image:9_30_10Group10.jpg]]==Entry title==

  • This week we finished DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium and ran a gel electrophoresis to determine presence of DNA... it worked! We have DNA! We also figured out our primers - forward with biobrick extension, reverse with biobrick extension, forward without biobrick extension, and reverse without biobrick extension - to be ordered.

Next time we will hopefully receive our primers and run PCR to determine if the primers work.


Personal tools