840:153g:Projects/project10/2010/09/30

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project10 | 2010 | 09
Revision as of 17:18, 30 September 2010 by Gabe Martin (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search
Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Entry title

  • This week we finished DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium and ran a gel electrophoresis to determine presence of DNA. We also figured out our primers - forward with biobrick extension, reverse with biobrick extension, forward without biobrick extension, and reverse without biobrick extension - to be ordered.

Next time we will hopefully receive our primers and run PCR to determine if the primers work.


Personal tools