From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

[[Image:Image:9_30_10Group10.jpg]]==Entry title==

  • This week we finished DNA extraction from P. chrysosporium and ran a gel electrophoresis to determine presence of DNA... it worked! We have DNA! We also figured out our primers - forward with biobrick extension, reverse with biobrick extension, forward without biobrick extension, and reverse without biobrick extension - to be ordered.

Next time we will hopefully receive our primers and run PCR to determine if the primers work.

Personal tools