840:153g:Projects/project10/2010/10/21

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project10 | 2010 | 10(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Autocreate 2010/10/21 Entry for 840:153g:Projects/project10)
Current revision (16:30, 21 October 2010) (view source)
 
(One intermediate revision not shown.)
Line 7: Line 7:
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
==Entry title==
==Entry title==
-
* Insert content here...
+
* Tuesday we ran a gel to see how the RT-PCR worked out. The control samples had the same bands as the RT samples, showing no cDNA was synthesized. We have decided to try it again with some modifications. Thursday, we separated mycelium from a liquid culture and set out at room temperature to dry for another attempt at RT-PCR.
-
 
+
[[Image:group 10 - oct 19.jpg]]
-
 
+
* upper left shows our runs. From left to right: primer 1 set (Sneezy + Cowgirl), control 1, ladder, primer set 4 (Grumpy + Cowgirl), control 4. Disregard lower right set.
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
|}
|}

Current revision

Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Entry title

  • Tuesday we ran a gel to see how the RT-PCR worked out. The control samples had the same bands as the RT samples, showing no cDNA was synthesized. We have decided to try it again with some modifications. Thursday, we separated mycelium from a liquid culture and set out at room temperature to dry for another attempt at RT-PCR.

Image:group 10 - oct 19.jpg

  • upper left shows our runs. From left to right: primer 1 set (Sneezy + Cowgirl), control 1, ladder, primer set 4 (Grumpy + Cowgirl), control 4. Disregard lower right set.
Personal tools