From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
Project name Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

Entry title

  • Tuesday we ran a gel to see how the RT-PCR worked out. The control samples had the same bands as the RT samples, showing no cDNA was synthesized. We have decided to try it again with some modifications. Thursday, we separated mycelium from a liquid culture and set out at room temperature to dry for another attempt at RT-PCR.

Image:group 10 - oct 19.jpg

  • upper left shows our runs. From left to right: primer 1 set (Sneezy + Cowgirl), control 1, ladder, primer set 4 (Grumpy + Cowgirl), control 4. Disregard lower right set.
Personal tools