From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
Project name Main project page
Previous entry      

Entry title

  • Tuesday, we used our 10 plasmid minipreps and cut them with EcoR1 and ran gel electrophoresis on them to see the sizes of fragments. We discovered only a few of our samples turned out with two bands, one at about 3,000bp and the other at 900 bp. The 3,000bp fragment is thought to be the plasmid, and the 900bp is our gene of interest insertion. Well #21 is showing a band at ~600bp and ~100bp. We sent four samples to be sequenced (wells 18, 19, 21, and 22). Thursday, we did clean up and saved some samples for future use.


  • program is not recognizing file extension so image will not upload.

Personal tools