840:153g:Projects/project11/2010/12/02

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project11 | 2010 | 12(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Entry title)
Current revision (16:27, 2 December 2010) (view source)
(Entry title)
 
Line 7: Line 7:
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
==Entry title==
==Entry title==
-
Tuesday: We did a mini-prep of our religated part containing our Promor (BBa_I12007) & double terminator (BBa_B0015). We did this to isolate our plasmid from the bacteria.
+
Tuesday: We did a mini-prep of our religated part containing our Gene (BBa_E1010) & double terminator (BBa_B0015). We did this to isolate our plasmid from the bacteria.
-
Thursday: We digested our sample and ran a gel to confirm if our second attempt at religating the Promor (BBa_I12007) & double terminator (BBa_B0015) Was successful or not.
+
Thursday: We digested our sample and ran a gel to confirm if our second attempt at religating the Gene (BBa_E1010) & double terminator (BBa_B0015) Was successful or not; around 800bp
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->

Current revision

Project name Main project page
Previous entry      

Entry title

Tuesday: We did a mini-prep of our religated part containing our Gene (BBa_E1010) & double terminator (BBa_B0015). We did this to isolate our plasmid from the bacteria.

Thursday: We digested our sample and ran a gel to confirm if our second attempt at religating the Gene (BBa_E1010) & double terminator (BBa_B0015) Was successful or not; around 800bp

Personal tools