840:153g:Projects/project26/2012/10/04

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project26 | 2012 | 10(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Current revision (11:44, 4 December 2012) (view source)
 

Current revision

Cloning of Atrolysin A from Crotalus atrox Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

DNA Extraction, Reconstitute Primers

  • On Tuesday we ran a gel on digested and undigested snake DNA. There were no significant bands of either sample. We are going to try and change a few things like reducing our dilution buffer and adding more tissue. We are also going to run a PCR on the sample anyway. On Thursday we started another extraction along with changes to the protocol.

The lane on the far left is our Digested DNA sample along with the third one from the left and the other 2 lanes are Undigested DNA samples, and the middle lane is a 1000 Bp ladder. Image:!GROUP26OCT2.tif

Personal tools