840:153g:Projects/project26/2012/10/11

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(DNA Extraction, Reconsitute Primers)
Line 6: Line 6:
| colspan="2"|
| colspan="2"|
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit above this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
-
==DNA Extraction, Reconsitute Primers==
+
==DNA Extraction==
-
* On Tuesday we ran a gel on disgested and undigested snake DNA.  There were no significant bands of undigested DNA. We are going to try and change a few things like reducing our dilution buffer and adding more tissue. We are also going to run a PCR on the sample anyway.  On Thursday we started another extraction along with changes to the protocol.
+
We Started to run our DNA samples with PCR after seeing a precipitate in the DNA extraction tubes we were hopeful we wound have DNA. After running the snake DNA samples through the gel we found no evidence of DNA
-
 
+
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->
<!-- ##### DO NOT edit below this line unless you know what you are doing. ##### -->

Revision as of 16:13, 16 October 2012

Cloning of Atrolysin A Main project page
Previous entry      Next entry

DNA Extraction

We Started to run our DNA samples with PCR after seeing a precipitate in the DNA extraction tubes we were hopeful we wound have DNA. After running the snake DNA samples through the gel we found no evidence of DNA

Personal tools