840:153g:Projects/project26/2012/11/08

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search
Cloning of Atrolysin A Main Project Page
Previous entry      Next entry

PCR

This week We used our working primers to try and make a PCR product. Our first trial was a fail so we Then added a higher concentration of DNA and lowered our annealing temps these we are hoping allow for a positive DNA results. We also this week isolated our plasmid BBa_I0500 from our vector. We ran the DNA on a gel and got to see if the DNA was present or not. If present we will then be able to add our bio brick parts and incorporate our DNA in the plasmid.


Personal tools