840:153g:Projects/project9/2010/10/14

From OpenWetWare

< 840:153g:Projects | project9 | 2010 | 10(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Autocreate 2010/10/14 Entry for 840:153g:Projects/project9)
Current revision (16:14, 14 October 2010) (view source)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
-
Hello
+
Today we extracted the DNA from our splices we took from the gel on Tuesday using a extraction kit. The reason being that we think we found 3 good bands that use the same primer FLP-2,3 Fw/o along with the expected band lengths.  After the extraction we ran a gel.

Current revision

Today we extracted the DNA from our splices we took from the gel on Tuesday using a extraction kit. The reason being that we think we found 3 good bands that use the same primer FLP-2,3 Fw/o along with the expected band lengths. After the extraction we ran a gel.

Personal tools