- Rubén Alcázar |
University of Barcelona
- Degree in Pharmacology by the University of Barcelona (1994-1999).
- Undergraduate research student at laboratory of Plant Physiology, University of Barcelona (1995-1998).
- PhD in Plant Biology (Natural Products, Plant Biology and Soil Science) University of Barcelona (2000-2004).
- Postdoc at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research (2006-2012). Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics. Groups of Dr. Matthieu Reymond, Prof. Maarten Koornneef and Prof. Jane Parker.
- Ramón y Cajal researcher at University of Barcelona (2012-currently).
- Kostadin E. Atanasov
Kosta is performing GWAS and studies naturally occurring genetic variation in stress tolerance traits. Areas of expertise: analytics, proteomics.
Would you like to join the group? Contact us directly. Send e-mail