Module 1 Announcements
- 03/09/2006: You can now download Neal's PPT slides as PDF files from Neal's page.
- 03/08/2006: A map for finding building E17 (or E18) where we will perform a flow cytometry analysis is available at the discussion page for Module 1 Day 8: FACS analysis experiment.
- 03/04/2006: Congratulations on getting the delta5 clones! Gel images are now posted on the discussion page for the Module 1 Day 6: Restriction map and tissue culture experiment.
- 03/01/2006: Class data from ligations/transformations is posted on the discussion page for Module 1 Day 5: examining candidate clones. Some discussion about the efficiency calculation is there as well.
- 02/27/2006: You can download the introduction slides for manuscript discussion from discussion page for Module 1 Day 6: Restriction map and tissue culture experiment. If you have any trouble, please email to Yoon Sung (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time.
- 02/27/2006: Check out the discussion page at Module 1 Day 4: DNA ligation and bacterial transformation if you are having trouble deciding on enzymes to use for your diagnostic digests.
- 02/24/2006: nice results from yesterday's ligation and transformation experiment! Everyone has some candidates to screen next time....
- 02/23/2006: a few hints to help you plan your ligations have now been posted at discussion page at Module 1 Day 4: DNA ligation and bacterial transformation.
- 02/22/2006: If you're not sure how to take the log10 of the length of the DNA ladder, clarification is posted at discussion page at Module 1 Day 3: Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- 02/19/2006: Images of your gels with recovery results have been uploaded to the discussion page at Module 1 Day 3: Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- 02/16/2006:The images of your gels from lab have been uploaded to the discussion page at Module 1 Day 3: Agarose gel electrophoresis. More gel images to assess the recovery of your fragments will follow. Congratulations on such nice work! -- Natalie