BIOL368/F11:Class Journal Week 1
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 18:54, 31 August 2011
- I took Biological Databases last year with Dr. Dahlquist so that is how I know about Bioinformatics.
- I would like to learn how it ties all the -omes together.
- Well I hope to get a good grade, but I also want to learn about HIV because it is such an important issue in the world today.
Zeb Russo 18:37, 31 August 2011 (EDT)
Robert W Arnold
- I was referred to Bioinformatics by Dr. Drennan.
- I am interested to learn much more about genomics.
- I want to get a good grade while enjoying the material we learn throughout the semester. I hope this class will open my eyes to a side of biology I haven't studied much until now.