BIOL368/F11:Class Journal Week 1
- I took Biological Databases last year with Dr. Dahlquist so that is how I know about Bioinformatics.
- I would like to learn how it ties all the -omes together.
- Well I hope to get a good grade, but I also want to learn about HIV because it is such an important issue in the world today.
Zeb Russo 18:37, 31 August 2011 (EDT)
Robert W Arnold
- I was referred to Bioinformatics by Dr. Drennan.
- I am interested to learn much more about genomics.
- I want to get a good grade while enjoying the material we learn throughout the semester. I hope this class will open my eyes to a side of biology I haven't studied much until now.
Robert W Arnold 18:56, 31 August 2011 (EDT)
Samantha M. Hurndon
- I was referred to Bioinformatics by Dr. Dahlquist after I took her cell function lecture.
- I would like to be able to navigate through these computer programs much faster than I do now and I would also like to have a better understand of bioinformatics in general because I feel it is a very important field.
- I am very excited that we are focusing on HIV, because this is something that I would like to have more knowledge of.
Samantha M. Hurndon 19:21, 31 August 2011 (EDT)
Alex A. Cardenas
- Dr. Dahlquist informed me of bioinformatics last semester.
- I would like to learn more about the study and uses of bioinformatics.
- A goal of mine is to experiment well and to apply bioinformatics to other biology classes I have and will take.
Alex A. Cardenas 19:49, 31 August 2011 (EDT)