This journal entry is due on Wednesday, October 26 at midnight PDT (Tuesday night/Wednesday morning). NOTE that the server records the time as Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Therefore, midnight will register as 03:00.
Individual Journal Assignment
- Store this journal entry as "username Week 8" (i.e., this is the text to place between the square brackets when you link to this page).
- Create the following set of links. These links should all be in your personal template; then use the template on your journal entry.
- Link to your journal entry from your user page.
- Link back from your journal entry to your user page.
- Link to this assignment from your journal entry.
- Don't forget to add the "BIOL368/F11" category to the end of your wiki page.
Shared Journal Assignment
- Store your journal entry in the shared BIOL368/F11:Class Journal Week 8 page. If this page does not exist yet, go ahead and create it.
- Link to the shared journal entry from your user page; this should be part of your template.
- Link the shared journal page to this assignment page.
- Sign your portion of the journal with the standard wiki signature shortcut (
- Add the "BIOL368/F11" category to the end of the wiki page (if someone has not already done so).
- After working with the protein tools on today's assignment, compare your experience with working with the nucleic acid tools versus the protein tools. Which do you like better, and why?