BIOL398-01/S10:Class Journal Week 13
For this last Class Journal, please reflect on this class as a whole.
- What was the most important thing that you learned this semester that you think will stay with you a year from now?
- Please share anything else you'd like to say about the class.
- Learning how to analyze and interpret data in different ways was probably the most important thing I took from this class. It is interesting to see the ways data can be analyzed (and almost manipulated) to make it fit what you want to happen. I will look at scientific papers more critically from now on and not just be willing to accept results. With that in mind, this class helped me realize the amount of work and time that goes into creating an experiment and finding useful results.
- As for the class, I don't know how crazy I am about everything being online. It definitely makes finding assignments easier and sharing information easier, but I guess I am 'old school' in the sense that I like using pen and paper.
Alex J. George 02:54, 23 April 2010 (EDT)
- What was the purpose of this assignment?
- What did I learn from this assignment (head, hands, heart)?
- What did I not understand (yet) about this assignment?