BIOL398-01/S10:Class Journal Week 6
- The purpose of the assignment this week was to begin working on our experiments that we had begun last week. I started by downloading the raw data visit from my subjects and using the biology workbench and the clustdist tools to generate unrooted trees. This was followed by graphing the T-Cell decline from the raw data excel graphs. After this time was spent to see the similarities between our new paper and how it related to our study.
- What I learned from this week just more of getting comfortable with Biology workbench as well as analyzing data in different ways.
- For the most part I understand everything so far, i'm just trying to make sure that the connections between papers are clear
KP Ramirez 2:37 February 28 2010