This exercise will be performed in class on Tuesday, January 26.
- Part I: Genetics
- Complete the "Specific Tasks to do with this tool" beginning on page 8.
- Complete the tables and questions on pages 10 and 11.
- Part II: Biochemistry
- Complete the "Specific Tasks for this section" beginning on page 13.
- Complete the tables and questions on pages 13 and 14.
- You can ignore the specific instructions for the blog in the protocol, instead you will be using your individual journal pages to keep your electronic notebook.
- Part III: Molecular Biology
- Complete the "Specific Tasks for this section" beginning on page 7.
- Complete the tables and questions on pages 7 and 8.
- Part IV: Evolution
- Complete "A", "B", and "C" questions on pages 5 to 9.
- Complete your electronic notebook containing your methods, results, and interpretations in your username Week 2 journal page. Although you will have assigned partner(s), you will need to fill out your own individual journal page.
- The full assignment can be found on the BIOL398-01/S10:Week 2 page.