This journal entry is due on Monday, January 25 at midnight PST (Sunday night/Monday morning). NOTE that the server records the time as Eastern Standard Time (EST). Therefore, midnight will register as 03:00.
Set up your individual user page on this wiki. OpenWetware automatically fills in your user page with automated content that may not apply to you. You will need to delete any unneeded information from the automated content and add the following:
- Contact Information
- E-mail address (I recommend that you use the "E-mail me through OpenWetware" link for this so that you don't make your real e-mail address public, and thus subject to spam.)
- LMU snail mail address
- Expected graduation year
- Upper division courses in biology, chemistry, math, and computer science that you have taken (including those you are enrolled in this semester)
- Career interests and goals (if you know)
- What is your favorite aspect of biology and why?
- Feel free to customize your page in any way you wish, bearing in mind that this site is public and that you should present a professional face to the world.
If you prefer to keep your answers to the following questions private, please send me an e-mail instead of including them in your user page:
- Do you have any worries or concerns about this class at this point?
- Is there anything else you would like the instructor to know?
For quid pro quo, do this as well:
- Write one question that you would like to know about me on my user talk page, and I will answer them there. Make sure to sign your question with the standard MediaWiki signature shortcut (
Practice your Wiki Skills
Demonstrate all of the following skills in your user page. Find a way to integrate them naturally into the content (e.g., do not say "Here is an image." and put just any image on the page.