BIOL398-03/S13:Class Journal Week 6
(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 14:27, 19 February 2013
Laura Terada Week 6 Journal
- What was the purpose of this assignment?
- The purpose of this assignment was for us to think about what we want to do for our research project. We narrowed down a topic and identified two outside sources.
- Which project is easiest? Why?
- The third option might be the easiest because it's only factoring one other variable, the ammonia feed.
- Which project is hardest? Why?
- I think 4 is the hardest because it asks to develop a model of a ammonia sensor. This requires us to think about 2 nitrogen sensors, which I think might be difficult to think of.
- How might you tweak/revise/recreate the matlab codes we've developed to analyze your model?
- We will probably have to introduce new variables and set of equations if we want to factor in another component of the system.