Synthetic Biology 2.0
I'm sitting in Berkeley too. As long as my battery holds up, I'm going to list some papers that are cited that I might want to read... and to see how long it takes for google to index this page.
- From Biomass to Biofuel, 2005
- Kitano, PNAS 2004 - hooking up the toggle switch to a DNA damage sensor
- S. Cheng, B. Logan - Microbial fuel cell, Penn State Univ. 2005
- Roosild TP, 2005 - MazF/E toxin/antitoxin pair
- Dave Rogers, neutrophil movie that everyone shows
- Hernan Garcia
- Shea & Ackers, Von Hippel - in vitro transcriptional regulation.
- Wang, L., Schultz, P., Ann. Rev. 2006
- Arnold (LuxR evolution)
- LingChon You - predator/prey model
- Katie Brenner, Karig - consensus consortium
- Yokobayashi & Arnold, Natural Computing 2005 - the selection system
- Cynthia Collins, Nature Biotech, 2006 -