(Difference between revisions)
|Line 298:||Line 298:|
Revision as of 20:37, 26 October 2013
We are very grateful for Professor Yingjin Yuan, Professor Wei Li, and our instructure Bingzhi Li and Hao Song.They provided us with generous guidance and research resources.
- Kyle Lund, Anthony J. Manzo, Nadine Dabby, Nicole Michelotti, Alexander Johnson-Buck, Molecular robots guided by prescriptive landscapes Nature Vol 465 13 May 2010 doi:10.1038/nature09012
- Feng, Liping; Park, Sung Ha; Reif, John H.; Yan, Hao. A two-state DNA lattice switched by DNA nanoactuator. Angewandte Chemie. 22 September 2003,115: 4478.doi:10.1002/ange.200351818
- Liu J, Lu Y, A DNAzyme Catalytic Beacon Sensor for Paramagnetic Cu2+ Ions in Aqueous Solution with High Sensitivity and Selectivity[J], J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2007(129): 9838-9839.
- Robert M. Dirks and Niles A. Pierce Triggered amplification by hybridization chain reaction PNAS October 26, 2004 vol. 101 no. 43 15275–15278
- Fuan Wang, Bilha Willner and Itamar Willner, DNA nanotechnology with one-dimensional self-assembled nanostructures. Current Opinion in Biotechnology 2013, 24:1–13
- Ebbe S. Andersen, Mingdong Dong, Morten M. Nielsen, Kasper Jahn, Ramesh Subramani,Wael Mamdouh, Monika M. Golas, Bjoern Sander, Holger Stark, Cristiano L. P. Oliveira Self-assembly of a nanoscale DNA box with a controllable lid Nature Vol 459 7 May 2009 doi:10.1038/nature07971
- NIR CARMI, SHAMEELAH R. BALKHI, AND RONALD R. BREAKER Cleaving DNA with DNA Biochemistry Vol. 95, pp. 2233–2237, March 1998