Biomolecular Breadboards:More Info
|Home||Protocols||DNA parts||Preliminary Data||Models||More Info|
The cell-free circuit breadboard, artificial cell breadboard and DNA origami breadboards are being developed at Caltech and U. Minnesota under the support of the DARPA Living Foundries program. For more information, contact:
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125
- Z. Z. Sun, C. A. Hayes, J. Shin, F. Caschera, R. M. Murray, V. Noireaux, Protocols for Implementing an Escherichia Coli Based TX-TL Cell-Free Expression System for Synthetic Biology. Journal of Visualized Experiments, 2013 (to appear).
- D. Siegal-Gaskins, V. Noireaux and Richard M. Murray, Biomolecular resource utilization in elementary cell-free gene circuits. 2013 American Control Conference.
- J. Shin and V. Noireaux, An E. coli cell-free expression toolbox: application to synthetic gene circuits and artificial cells. ACS Synthetic Biology, 1(1):29–41, 2012.
- E. Karzbrun, J. Shin, R. Bar-Ziv and V. Noireaux, Coarse-grained dynamics of protein synthesis in a cell-free system. Phys. Rev. Lett., 106(4);048104, 2011.
- J. Shin and V. Noireaux, Study of messenger RNA inactivation and protein degradation in an Escherichia coli cell-free expression system. J Biol Eng, 4;9, 2010.
- J. Shin and V. Noireaux, Efficient cell-free expression with the endogenous E. Coli RNA polymerase and sigma factor 70. J Biol Eng, 4;8, 2010.
- SB 6.0 presentation, 09 Jul 2013
- UC Berkeley Bioengineering Seminar, 08 May 2013
- DARPA Living Foundries midyear lightning talk, 20 Feb 2013
- DARPA Living Foundries east coast presentation, 6 Nov 2012
- DARPA Living Foundries west coast presentation, 25 Oct 2012
- DARPA Living Foundries kickoff presentation, 12 Jul 2012