Yoonhee Kim, MPH, Ph.D
Genometrics section (Dr. Alexander F. Wilson)
Inherited Disease Research Branch
National Human Genome Research Institute
National Institute of Health
Email : email@example.com
- 1997 - 2001 BS in Statistics, and BS in Biology, Ewha Women's University, Seoul, Korea
- 2001 - 2003 MPH in Biostatistics and Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- 2003 – 2008 Ph.D. in Biostatistics and Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Predoctoral Training and Fellowship Appointments
- 10/2005 – 8/2007 Predoctoral trainee in Statistical Genetics(Dr. Joan E. Bailey-Wilson), IDRB/NHGRI/NIH, Maryland, USA
- 9/2007 – 2/2008 Predoctoral trainee in Genometrics (Dr. Alexander F. Wilson), IDRB/NHGRI/NIH, Maryland, USA
- 3/2008 – Present Postdoctoral fellow in Genometrics (Dr. Alexander F. Wilson), IDRB/NHGRI/NIH, Maryland, USA
- Analyzed data using SAS, R, SIBPAIR, S.A.G.E, SOLAR and Perl script, Genotypic Determinants of Aspirin Response in High Risk Families with Dr. Lewis C. Becker, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, U.S.A JHU Sibling and Family Heart Study
- Analyzed data using R, SIBPAIR, S.A.G.E, SOLAR and Perl script, Family based association studies vs Population based association studies, NIH
- Managed and analyzed data using Sib pair, Merlin, and Genehunter, Nonparametric Linkage Analysis of Hypocholesterolemic Autism Patients and their families with Dr. Elaine Tierney, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, MD, U.S.A Kennedy Krieger Institute
1. Yoonhee Kim, Woongyang Park and Ho Kim, “An iterative normalization algorithm from cDNA microarray medical data analysis”, Genomics & Informatics, 2004, Vol.2 (2) 94-100.
2. S.H. Lee, H.J. Bae, S.J. Kwon, H. Kim, Y.H. Kim, B.W. Yoon, and J.K. Roh, “Cerebral microbleeds are regionally associated with intra cerebral hemorrhage”, NEUROLOGY, 2004, 62:72-76
3. S.H. Lee, J.M. Park, S.J. Kwon, H. Kim, Y.H. Kim, J.K. Roh, and B.W. Yoon, “Left ventricular hypertrophy is associated with cerebral microbleeds in hypertensive patients”, NEUROLOGY, 2004. 63: 16-21.
4. Sung J, Cho SI, Song YM, Lee K, Choi EY, Ha M, Kim J, Kim H, Kim Y, Shin EK, Kim YH, Yoo KY, Park C, Kimm K, “Do we need more twin studies? The Healthy Twin Study, Korea”, Int J Epidemiol. 2006; 35(2):488-90.
5. Y. Kim, B. Doan, P. Duggal, J. E. Bailey-Wilson, “Normalization of microarray expression data using within-pedigree pool and its effect on linkage analysis”, BMC Genetics Proceedings, 2007 I (Suppl 1) S152.
6. Y. Kim, P. Duggal, E.M. Gillanders, H. Kim, J.E. Bailey-Wilson, “Examining the effect of linkage disequilibrium between markers on the Type I error rate and power of nonparametric multipoint linkage analysis of two-generation and multigenerational pedigrees in the presence of missing genotype data”, Genetic Epidemiology, 2008; 32:41-51.