For Monday, January 28th, 2013
- Register to use the OpenWetWare Wiki.
- Learn how to edit pages.
- Play around in the WIki sandbox.
- Add your name to the CH391L Users page.
- Leave at least one comment on the Talk page or make at least one addition to either Introduction to Synthetic Biology or Ethics of synthetic biology.
- Add at least one event to the "Timeline of Synthetic Biology" in the Introduction to Synthetic Biology with a link or citation.
- Read articles for discussion:
- BioBricks and the iGEM registry (Tyler)
- DNA Assembly: From Genes to Genomes (Gabe)
- Ethics of synthetic biology (Neil)
- DIY Biology Movement (????)
For Monday, February 4th, 2013
- BioBricks and the iGEM registry
- DNA Assembly: From Genes to Genomes 
- Ethics of synthetic biology 
Error fetching PMID 18218864:
- Error fetching PMID 18218864:
For DNA Assembly
- Executive Summary of New Directions: The Ethics of Synthetic Biology and Emerging Technologies
- Minimal / "clean" genomes (Evan)
- CAD for Synthetic Biology (Kevin)
For Monday, February 11th, 2013
- Ancestral sequence reconstruction (Aurko)
- Directed protein evolution (Max)
- Functional Nucleic Acids --Alvaro E. Rodriguez M. 21:50, 27 January 2013 (EST)
For Monday, February 18th, 2013
- Biocontainment (Thomas)
- Bioprospecting / Metagenomics (Andre)
- New Marker Genes (Ben)