Cell and tissue lysis hub
This page should point you to the many different general and lab-specific protocols describing tissue and cell lysis and serve as forum for comparison.
- Silver: Lysate for Western - Silver Lab: cell lysis for Western (method: Triton)
- Sauer:Lysing E. coli with Lysozymes - Sauer Lab: bacteria lysis (method: lysozyme)
- Blackburn:Yeast Colony PCR - Blackburn Lab: yeast lysis for colony PCR (method NaOH)
- Jacobs:Protocol Total Protein Isolation Using RIPA Lysis Buffer - Jacobs Lab: cell line lysis for protein (method: RIPA buffer)
- Streptomyces:Protocols/Mini-Maxi Prep - Streptomyces community, East Anglia: bacteria lysis for DNA (method: NaOH)