Our main funding source is the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) – mainly through Centre of Excellence (COE), DBT-lectin knowledge-base development. There are also several other projects funded by other sources, as listed below:
- NMITLI (CSIR) for advise for development of a versatile and portable bioinformatics suite
- Department of Biotechnology
- DBT-comuptational genomics and structural genomics initiatives
- IBM-SUR and IBM-CAS grants for systems biology frameworks
- Intel - 'technology for enabling high performance computing'