- Group photo - November 2010
- Peter Chien, Ph.D.
Current Lab Members
- Nousheen Hamid Bhat, Ph.D. is developing new methodologies for discovery of novel ClpXP substrates.
- Laura I Francis, Ph.D. is studying how DNA replication and protein degradation are linked.
- Joanne Lau (Graduate Student, Micro Program) is currently identifying regions of ClpXP regulators critical for their function.
- Keith Rood (Masters Student, BMB) is using structural/biochemical tools to discover how regulators of ClpXP interact with their targets.
- Robert Vass (Masters Student, MCB) is discovering how phosphorylation affects regulators of ClpXP activity.
- Keith Ballard (Graduate Student, MCB) is a rotation student.
- Jing Liu (Graduate Student, MCB) is a rotation student.
- Claudine Mapa (class of 2012, BMB major) is working on understanding how protein degradation couples developmental decisions and environmental cues.
- Amber Cantin (class of 2011, BMB/Micro major) is uncovering the molecular mechanisms of regulated degradation by ClpXP.
- Patrick Stoddard(class of 2012, BMB major) is understanding cells how cells respond to and produce environmental cues.
- Martin Susskind (class of 2012, BMB major) is defining the minimal components needed for regulated degradation of ClpXP substrates.
Previous Lab Members
- Nathan Colon, undergraduate (Spring 2010)/technican (Summer 2010), graduated 2010, BMB.