- Group photo - At Boston Bacterial Meeting - Summer 2011
- Peter Chien, Ph.D.
Current Lab Members
- Nousheen Hamid Bhat, Ph.D. is developing new methodologies for discovery of novel ClpXP substrates.
- Joanne Lau (Graduate Student, Micro Program) is currently identifying regions of ClpXP regulators critical for their function.
- Jing Liu (Graduate Student, MCB) is studying how factors important for DNA replication are degraded.
- Robert Vass (Masters Student, MCB) is discovering how ClpXP processes proteins during cell-cycle.
- Amber Cantin (Masters Student, BMB) is uncovering the molecular mechanisms of regulated degradation by ClpXP.
- Kamal Joshi (MCB) is rotating in the lab.
- Claudine Mapa (class of 2012, BMB major) is working on understanding how protein degradation couples developmental decisions and environmental cues.
- Patrick Stoddard(class of 2012, BMB major) is understanding cells how domains of ClpXP regulate specificity and activity.
- Martin Susskind (class of 2012, BMB major) is defining the minimal components needed for regulated degradation of ClpXP substrates.
- Ying Zhang (class of 2013, BMB major) just joined the lab.
- Daniel DiCorpo (class of 2013, BMB major) just joined the lab.