Check our Urinomics Project based on the Open Spectrophotometer design.
- to provide a open source hardware LED-based spectrophotometer
- to establish a Open Data Set repository for spectrometric data
- to develop visualisation and data mining tools for spectrometric data
Vincent 07:09, 31 January 2009 (EST):Check our Urinomics Project based on the Open Spectrophotometer design.
- To do list (Tuesday 9th Dec)
- draft application form
- spectrophotometer prototype
- spectrometric data format (matthieu)
- spectrometric database infrastructure (vincent)
- Media-Lab le Prado installation (tuur)
- Vincent 17:10, 3 December 2008 (EST): 03-12-2008 Meeting:
- project update (Matthieu, Tuur, Vincent)
- Tuur: arduino-based prototype
- Next meeting Tuesday 9th Dec
- Vincent 06:21, 1 December 2008 (EST): Project starts !
- INTERACTIVOS?09: Garage Science Workshop-Seminar. Application deadline, 14th Dec 2008.
- to find my thoughts/proposals on how to introduce our project: Introduction
- Thanks to the OpenWetWare folks for providing such an amazing Open Science platform (Courses, Protocols, Resources ...)
- Banner picture and illustration from Ecstaticist on Flickr (CC).