Andrew M Hammond (an artistic interpretation)
I work in the Crisanti lab at Imperial College London University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Carla, and I've joined because I am (in) the lab!.
- 2012 - Present, PhD, Imperial College London
- 2011, BSc, Imperial College London
- The molecular mechanisms underlying fertility in Anopheles gambiae
- Genome engineering in the mosquito Anopheles gambiae
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
|leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.