Many of these pages are rough notes and protocols that I'm working on. I'm trying to publish as many of my ideas on oww to promote an open type of science, for discussion and collaboration. Please feel free to browse and read them. If you find any errors or anything of interest then please comment in the discussion page, or e-mail me your thoughts.
- make up samples in tubes to add to cuvette, 1:99 or 2:98 to make it upto 100ul.
- Ab x [0.05] (ds DNA or 0.04 RNA) x [dilution] (ask gretchen)
- Note down 260/280/320 ratios
- Measurements on our spec are not accurate when below 0.15.
- Try picogreen / quantIT instead or try nanodrop.