This DataONE OpenWetWare site contains informal notes for several research projects funded through DataONE. DataONE is a collaboration among many partner organizations, and is funded by the US National Science Foundation (NSF) under a Cooperative Agreement.
Welcome to the open notebook for DataONE research!
This open notebook captures some of the research associated with the NSF's DataONE cyberinfrastructure project. In particular, we are kicking it off with details on Summer 2010 Internship projects.
Have a look at the DataONE site for a more comprehensive list of all DataONE projects.
It is early days for this notebook: feedback is very welcome!
- Add yourself to the DataONE:People page!
- NEW Please put the DataONE header at the top of new pages. To do this, make the following the first line of the new page:
- NEW To upload a file, click on "Upload file" on left menu, then to link to it in wiki text like this:
- NEW Inserting
*'''~~~~''':will preface a comment with your name and a timestamp like this
- Heather A Piwowar 00:34, 10 June 2010 (EDT): What a useful tip!
- Other wiki editing tips here Help
- Add new tips here as you learn them, to help the next person :)