This DataONE OpenWetWare site contains informal notes for several research projects funded through DataONE. DataONE is a collaboration among many partner organizations, and is funded by the US National Science Foundation (NSF) under a Cooperative Agreement.
Welcome to our open notebook!
This online notebook captures research notes for a few of the research projects funded through the NSF's DataONE cyberinfrastructure project.
Our active OWW project pages are listed here: DataONE:Notebook/Summer_2010#Active_project_page
Have a look at the DataONE site for a more comprehensive list of all DataONE projects.
It is early days for this notebook: feedback is very welcome!
NOTE: The research notes posted on this website are available in the spirit of Open Notebook Science. Content describes research in progress, so please interpret notes and results in that context. We encourage you to contact the "contributing authors" (lower left sidebar) of any given page for more information.
- Add yourself to the DataONE:People page!
- NEW Please put the DataONE header at the top of new pages. To do this, make the following the first line of the new page:
- NEW To upload a file, click on "Upload file" on left menu, then to link to it in wiki text like this:
- NEW Inserting
*'''~~~~''':will preface a comment with your name and a timestamp like this
- Heather A Piwowar 00:34, 10 June 2010 (EDT): What a useful tip!
- Other wiki editing tips here Help
- Add new tips here as you learn them, to help the next person :)