This DataONE OpenWetWare site contains informal notes for several research projects funded through DataONE. DataONE is a collaboration among many partner organizations, and is funded by the US National Science Foundation (NSF) under a Cooperative Agreement.
- organize and post revised spreadsheet before chat DONE, BUT KEEP ORGANIZING BETTER...FORM ENTRY?
- solify data coding (esp. with multiple datasets), explore more automation DONE, BUT WILL BE ONGOING
- 10 am gchat with heather, valerie, nic DONE
- unresolved DONE
- verify Nic is collecting depository metadata and verify he is keeping all full text
- get journal suggstions from nic...but can i cover them all?
- discuss what Valerie is extracting from articles and if our fields are/should be the same
- who will use bobs list and in what way? NEED TO DO!!!!
- resolve extraction fields from articles (me and val + heather after as needed)
as part of our meeting tomorrow maybe we could figure out which of those data fields are easily extracted from ISI or other sources
how about this... hold off on deciding for sure about those fields
- Database...yay or nay; standardize fields (esp. links!); discuss coding options; collaborate on currently collected fields (gdocs are currently viewable but not editable by public)
- Common google doc (stand in until db?)
- Group Spreadsheet if haven't posted yet
- Does Valerie have a gdoc?
- post chat to do
- group google sheet of unique identifiers DONE
- make sure nic is clear on unique identifiers DONE
- standardize ovlerap between mine and valerie' ss (i.e. figure out my coding better) IN PROGRESS
- zotero integration And "pretty" gdoc or excel DONE
- check for reply to comment 
- look at papers from bob
- redo amnat, sysbio with all fields considered (and adding full zotero tags)
- send "plan" email to mentors per yesterday's discussion with heather DONE
- figure out backup protocol..OWW, zotero, desktop DO ON FRIDAY