Drosophila CHiP on chip
If you are interested in doing CHiP chip with Drosophila then please feel free to contribute to the protocols found here. The original protocol was added and adapted with permission from Rob White's lab. You can download the original from www.FlyChip.org.uk
Important: This protocol is dynamic, feel free to discuss any stages and make changes as you see fit. If you use are currently using this protocol in the lab then it is important that you make a note of the date of the version that you are using and return to this if you need to repeat the experiment. You can find the history by clicking on the history tab above. The history never changes, allowing you reference a particular protocol at a snap shot in time.
==Protocols== from: Version 1.1. R. Auburn. (15−03−2006)
- CHiP on chip Drosophila:Preparation of fixed chromatin from whole Drosophila
- CHiP on chip Drosophila:Preparation of fixed chromatin from Drosophila embryos
- The protocol is not complete, I'm currently moving it from the PDF to the web, I'll be adding details for collection of chromatin from whole flies rather than from embryos (the original protocol).
- please add Q & A here
Recent changes/changes from original flychip.org
- please add any changes here
- --Johncumbers 10:31, 18 April 2006 (EDT)