(Difference between revisions)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[[Image:John_Dueber_faceshot.jpg|LARGER THAN LIFE!!!!!|
[[Image:John_Dueber_faceshot.jpg|LARGER THAN LIFE!!!!!|]]
Revision as of 18:21, 14 July 2006
this is the webpage of john dueber's hella swell lab.
Dueber's meditations on soccer
- soccer sucks
- there's two many people on the field. the game could really be improved by taking like 6 people off the field.
- as steven colbert says "deciding a soccer game on penalty kicks is like deciding a basketball game with a game of horse."
- baseball is better....but he just plays for the snow cone.
dueber is a goober
- and we are his dawggs...the dueber dawggs.
- dueber is an intuitive scientist.