(Difference between revisions)
Mhamilton (Talk | contribs)
(New page: ==Sending a courier pack== #Determine the correct account number to be charged. #*Note: If receiver is paying be sure to confirm that the Account Number and Account Details match. #Email L...)
Next diff →
Revision as of 20:07, 23 April 2007
Sending a courier pack
- Determine the correct account number to be charged.
- Note: If receiver is paying be sure to confirm that the Account Number and Account Details match.
- Email Lynne at <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the following information:
- Domestic or International.
- Size. Important if over 0.5 kg.
- All receiver information. This is needed so that a commercial invoice may be produced.
- The account number to be charged or receivers account number.
- Pick up a consignment note and courier pack from Lynne's office.
- Be sure to get the correct, Domestic or International consignment note.
- Call the appropriate courier company and order a pick-up.
- Take the courier pack down to reception.
- It's a good idea to contact the receiver to advise them that the goods are coming.