(Difference between revisions)
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 17:35, 17 June 2006
This page is for storing information about operation of a bench-scale chemostat designed by Ben Kirkup. It is in development.
- <CAD design> (ask ben if OK)
- Wash out chemostat. don't lose the little glass beads.
- autoclave making sure that all tubes are connected.
- setup everything and run media through the device for a little while. this is a good time to calculate the flow rate.
- drop some cells in the reactor and off you go.
- Setting up the reactor for the run, avoiding contamination, etc.
Bryan, anything here?
Temperature consistency in water bath
Masterflex tubing in the pump
How did we avoid crushing it?