From OpenWetWareAdd to My Links
- Turn the knob on the power source to 100% and let the bulb warm for 5 minutes
- Zero the machine by turning the knob on the face of the machine until the pointer and line are aligned. (is this necessary?)
- Insert a blank and again zero the machine
- Insert samples and then turn knob until alignment, the value on the meter is the Klett reading for your sample.
- The power source can be left at 30% to keep bulb warm if you aren't spending much time between samples. (what's max time you should leave the sample in there?)
- Max volume in 250ml Klett flasks is 40ml.
- Klett flashs are located in the glassware cabinet in the main hallway outside 68-558D
- Klett machine is located on Sri's bench