Endy:STN Chemostat Design
From OpenWetWareAdd to My Links
This is a flexible design for building a chemostat from off-the-shelf parts. The number of chemostat chambers and the culture volume per chamber are adjustable.
This page is in progress
- Circulating Water Bath
- Peristaltic pump
- L/S peristaltic pump from Cole Parmer. Which pump, specifically?
- Tube Rack (to hold the chemostat chambers upright in the water bath)
- USA Scientific
- 1L flasks. Need one per type of media to be used in the chemostat, plus one or more to collect the effluent.
- Rubber caps for 1L flasks with two drilled holes
- Glass tubing
- 25mm glass test tubes, one per chemostat chamber
- Silicone tubing